“Discliamer: iFlinz is a third-party service provider for software and hardware related issues in computer and its peripherals. The trademarks, brand names and logos of other parties on website are used only for the endowment of information and owned by their respective owners. We provide services through our pool of trained specialists and experts and we do not own any of the brand and service. The service we offer is also available on the brand owner website.”
iFlinz Refund Policy
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REFUND POLICY CAREFULLY.
The Annual Subscription Support Plans require a twelve month commitment and are only refundable within 14 days of subscription. However, subject to pure discretion of company management upon merits of an individual case, payment would be fully refunded if for any reason you are not wholly satisfied with the service, we will make every effort to resolve the issue. If in any case issue re-occurs then you have to give us a chance to resolve your issue. If you are still not satisfied with the same, we offer a money back policy as follows:
We have a 14 days money back policy with following terms and conditions.
For Annual & Small Business Plans
- 100 percent of plan price will be refunded, if claimed within 14 calendar days of subscribing the plan
The refund policy is not applicable for per incident plan
No refund after 14 calendar days of subscribing the plan
Refunds only are accepted, when any of the following criterias are met
- You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active
The issue is out of scope for the particular plan
Within 14 days since an account was created by an iFlinz Technician
There has not been a closed ticket or resolved issue in the past for unlimited plans
User Responsibility (Very Important)
In connection with obtaining Services, you must agree that you will:
Cooperation with the iFlinz Technician: We will make our best efforts to resolve your issue in limited time. Moreover, our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician’s instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with iFlinz support personnel.
- Software/Data Backup: You understand and agree that iFlinz technical support shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. iFlinz strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Security: For you to submit a Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account.
Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify iFlinz immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. iFlinz will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by iFlinz or another party due to someone else using your account.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY “CUSTOMER DATA”) AND SOFTWARE STORED ON YOUR COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IFLINZ.COM OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES.